Thursday, March 12, 2009

NOW AND THEN....

At last the first project for uhl2322 that was the NOW AND THEN is completed. I'm so happy that it all went fine this is because during the making of this project there was so many things that made it hard to finished it. Like we all know no pain no gain. The most exciting part of making this project was producing the movie maker.That was the first time I ever used the movie maker and I did not know that I can do so many things.Using the movie maker I learn how to cut,edit, put sound effect in a movie.I had a lot of fun.Thanks to my lecturer and friends that teach me how to used the movie maker.
In the first semester we learn how to give a good presentation and it has help me a lot in this semester even thought I still need to improve my presentation skill.

No comments: