Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my favourite opinion(speed talk)

My favourite opinion:When speed talk,my question is about "what is your opinion about the tourism industry in Malaysia". In my opinion the the tourism industry is good but not as good compared to others country.We need to have something more interesting in Malaysia so that the people overseas can be attracted.I think that the person gives me the opinion that i never thought about was mohd shami, he said that the industry had contibuted a lot to the country.One of it was that our country had made money from that and peoiple overseas know about Malaysia.It brings the country names to a higher prestage.

1 comment:

fatiehah said...

we have many interesting places so its contribute for our economy..as the malaysian, we should support Zoom Malysia..