Thursday, February 26, 2009

Am i finishing strong???

After watching Nick Vujicic presentation i really wish that i can present like him one day.This is because he gives his speech full with emotion thats what makes people want to listen what he wants to say.Not only that people also will have confident in what he is trying to say.
After watching my presentation i think i should build my confidence even more because i still can see that i have have stage fright.Besides that also i think i should work on my attention getter to make people want to watch my presentation. In the end of the semester,at the product exhibition i would try to do my best.Learn from the past presentation that i have done.
I will try my best to finish strong not for other people but for myself not only for not also in the future......

No comments: